Horseback Trail Rides
Blue Sky Ranches and Cochise Stronghold Retreat was featured in August 2015 on the television show – “The Best of America by Horseback” with Tom Seay. Tom was espicially impressed with the quality of the horses. A link to the show … coming soon.
Our friends, Andrea & Bucky, at Blue Sky Ranches offer trail rides in some very historic areas: Cottonwood Canyon & Turkey Creek; Rucker Canyon; the National Monument in the Chiricahua Mountains; Ft. Bowie; Council Rocks in the East Stronghold and also within our West Cochise Stronghold Canyon.
Hourly Trail Rides
- 1 hour ride $50 per person
- 2 hour ride $60 per person
- 3 hour ride $70 per person
- 4 hour ride $80 per person
- All Day ride $150 per person
All-inclusive Horseback Riding Vacations
Trail ride vacation packages include full days of riding, your cozy and lovely lodging, homemade breakfasts, packed lunches for the trail, and provisioned (we provide your meal all ready to BBQ on your own grill) or homemade suppers.
Staying at Cochise Stronghold Retreat:
- 3 day vacation $1215 per person or $1920 per couple
- 4 day vacation $1620 per person or $2560 per couple
- 5 day vacation $2025 per person or $3200 per couple
“Glamour Camping” – Staying in our Luxury Camping Yurt:
(4 person minimum for Luxury Camping option)
- 3 day vacation $930 per person (includes accommodations, food and horseback riding)
- 4 day vacation $1240 per person (includes accommodations, food and horseback riding)
- 5 day vacation $1550 per person (includes accommodations, food and horseback riding)
For reservations, you can contact Blue Sky Ranches directly, or make the booking with us at Cochise Stronghold – A Nature Canyon Retreat.
Our friends Bucky and Andrea, who we partner with to offer trail-riding vacations in the Dragoons and Chiricahuas, are featured in the April 2015 Westjet Magazine.