In the heart of Cochise Stronghold Canyon… a peaceful mountain retreat awaits you.
- Relax, renew, romance.
- Walk trails through evergreen oak, juniper, madrone and manzanita woodlands.
- Watch for wildlife such as deer, javelina, coatimundi, fox, ringtail cats, badger…
- Stargaze clear night skies far away from any other lights while soaking in the hot tub.
- Explore sculptured stone formations rising to 7,500 ft, climb world-class ranked granite cliffs and peaks.
- Bird watch from the shade of a large tree or your private patio. Enjoy the comforts of sustainable design.
- Hike to nearby ancient rock art, investigate local ecology, geology, history.
- Celebrate nature and spirit in a land of immense beauty!
Cochise Stronghold Retreat is:
- A magical place encircled by mountain peaks and lush native vegetation.
- Secluded and quiet; surrounded by 64,000 acres of evergreen forest.
- A wilderness destination in the wild, wild west; off the “beaten path.”
- Cooler, located at a 5,000 feet elevation in the Dragoon Mountains.
- A friendly, welcoming, peaceful sanctuary.